Facilities Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Jobs Kenya,
The role works closely with ACM utilities and facilities, Site’s ACM’s, Contractors, HOD’s, Capex engineers, Head of engineering, Contractors, consultants, suppliers and Procurement Department.
- Site facilities maintenance.
- ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 & OHSAS 18001 management systems maintenance as per scope of registration.
- Legal and other requirements compliance as applicable to buildings and facilities.
- Ensure maintenance and operability/usability of all operations support facilities at all times.
- To manage and coordinate maintenance services to site facilities.
- To manage and maintain drainage facilities.
- Coordinate facilities contractors and SLA.
- Manage and coordinate facilities statutory registers and compliance.
- Ensure calibration and planned maintenance operations are done in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Ensure breakdown/diagnostic maintenance is done as required in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Determination of annual specified and periodic maintenance budgetary requirements for facilities.
- Recommend replacement and/or upgrading of facilities.
- Ensure records are maintained for all works carried out.
- Ensure safety and emergency systems are operational on site.
- Recommend direct procurement of services/spares that are not available in the store. Order spares and other items used within the section.
- Prepare digests for facilities overhauls and maintenance.
- Responsible for Review & Action Maintenance Requests
- Close Maintenance requests.
- Ensure Maintenance plans are adhered to.
- Prepare malfunction reports.
- Confirmation of orders
- Track craft and service availability.
- Design and Implement modifications to the existing facilities system.
- Ensure quality procedures are planned, implemented and documented.
- Ensure availability of documented Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans for all facilities systems.
- Train and coach contractor craft and clerk of works on best practice, safety and execution of works.
- Ensure agreed standards have been provided for the performance of all facilities equipment.
- Plays a key role in all new civils designs on site.
- Keep abreast of Engineering, civils and facilities technical development.
- Graduate degree in Civil engineering or HND in Civil engineering with 10 years’ experience.
Experience & Skills:
- 5 Years’ experience in civils engineering field preferably building services and maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of construction and facilities maintenance.
- In depth knowledge of material science.
- Vast knowledge of civil engineering standards and regulations of kenya.
- Process auditing skills.
- Thorough knowledge in safe system of work, permitting and SFIP Protocols.
- Knowledge of CMMS- SAP application
- Process knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of computer packaged such as CAD would be key.
- Analytical problem solving techniques.
- Understanding of process control and performance measurements.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 & OHSAS 18001 standards plus any other management systems that may apply.
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 14th April 2022. Clearly indicate the job title “Facilities Engineer” on your application.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.