Direct Sales Executives (Mombasa) Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Role Profile: Direct Sales Executives – Mombasa
Basic Purpose of the Job:
Increase our acquisition rate of more GSM Enterprise customers within the selected regions, through the selling of post-paid products and services, targeting SME, Soho & individuals. Reporting to Regional &Channels Sales Manager,
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs sales activities for an assigned geographical area to achieve or exceed assigned Gross add & Revenue objectives:
- Develop action plans aimed at achieving new GSM Postpaid monthly sales target and revenue targets
- Plan and implements proper customer visits, ensuring a balance between new prospects and follow–ups
- Develop Prospects weekly route plan, call, and contacts list
- Daily market visits engagements with clients within the allocated territories
- Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports as required( Pipeline, projections, planned visits)
- Continually monitor own performance against call plans and targets and takes remedial action where required
- Remain knowledgeable of the company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts
- Continuously promote products and services with a view to increasing subscriber numbers and achieving revenue targets
- Maintain knowledge of and reports on new developments in the marketplace with regards to accounts and prospects:
- Monitor competitor activity within their region and reports with recommendations for action
- Note any cases of customer dissatisfaction and address or reports to the appropriate parties for action, and follows up to ensure resolution and provide feedback to the customer
- Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum of 1 years experience in selling to business accounts ( SMEs & Soho)
- Working experience in Telecoms, ICT, ISP, Integrators, Banking, or related industry
Competencies and behavior
- Adept at prospecting, funnel management, and closing business
- Proactive, self-driven, energetic, resourceful, and creative
- Good presentation skills, able to project a strong, positive image of self and the Company
- Build good customer relationships at all levels to maximize the Business’ ability
- Able to deliver professional sales presentations, proposals, and reports.
- Good Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
How To Apply:
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 31st May 2022 clearly marking – “Direct Sales Executives” as subject head.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.