Depot Projects Specialist Job, Logistics Jobs Kenya 2021,
Role Profile: Depot Projects Specialist
S/he is responsible for implementing the local depot strategy that supports the overall objectives and priorities for the company. This will include ensuring that the depot equipment is monitored and working capacity is maintained across refrigeration and freezing equipment and arrangements are made to calibrate/service when required selecting appropriate suppliers and managing those suppliers where needed.
S/he establishes industry leading standards of customer care and satisfaction and supports workplace health and safety standards and effectively advocating the company’s values through all their activity.
- Uploading information on incoming goods into WIMS; confirmation of receipt of goods in the system;
- Registration and control of storage of all related documentation;
- Immediate reporting to the management and the client regarding damages of the arrived shipments, acting in accordance with the instructions of the client and the internal SOPs;
- First/Second physical check of the shipment contents, placing in storage in accordance with the instructions of the client and internal SOPs;
- Uploading information on transit shipments for assigned projects into the sytem;
- Timely processing of orders for shipments for a designated project;
- Providing full information about shipments to the transportation coordinator for the purpose of coordinating the delivery/pick-up dates with the clinical site;
- First/Second physical check of materials for clinical trials according to the prepared set of documents and the client’s request for shipment, guided by the rules of internal SOPs;
- Proper informing the customer and the recipient of the shipment about the delay in the delivery of clinical research materials;
- Proper use of packaging materials (Insulation shippers and dataloggers) for shipments in accordance with the instructions of manufacturers, the client and internal SOPs;
- Arranging returns of materials from clinical sites, providing instructions to responsible persons at sites, coordinating instructions on returns with the client;
- Degree in Business, sales or other related field;
- Relevant, demonstrable experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and experience of warehousing medical products and devices in the pharmaceutical industry;
- A good level understanding of the pharmaceutical industry overall; and
- Experience of selecting and managing appropriate suppliers.
How to Apply
Please note that this role is based in Limuru. Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 30th August 2021 clearly marking the job title.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.