Depot Operator Job, Latest Logistics Jobs In Kenya 2021,,
Role Profile-Depot Operator
S/he is responsible for implementing the local depot strategy that supports the overall objectives and priorities for the company. This will include ensuring that the depot equipment is monitored and working capacity is maintained across refrigeration and freezing equipment and arrangements are made to calibrate/service when required selecting appropriate suppliers and managing those suppliers where needed.
S/he establishes industry leading standards of customer care and satisfaction and supports workplace health and safety standards and effectively advocating the values through all their activity.
- Perform shipment receipt, registration, initial entry of the shipment information in the inventory system and preparation of all supporting documentation;
- First/second physical check of the shipment content, placement and storage;
- Immediate reporting to the management and to the client on the detection of the arrived shipment deficiencies and actions according ;
- Placing shipment for storage at the depot according to the indicated temperature and storage areas requirements (Quarantine storage, temperature-controlled area (+15 С – +25С) or (+2 – +8С), (-20С), or (-70С) or area with no temperature control.;
- Selection, first and second physical check of clinical trial materials according to the prepared set of documents and client’s request;
- Uploads of temperature data reading from the company’s Express vehicles; and
- Make inventory of ancillary materials, informing responsible persons in a timely manner on the necessity of updating stock (packaging, ancillary materials for dispatch etc.).
- University degree in Business, sales or other related fields;
- Relevant, demonstrable experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and experience of warehousing medical products and devices in the pharmaceutical industry ;
- A good level understanding of the pharmaceutical industry overall;
- Experience of selecting and managing appropriate suppliers;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information;
- Excellent, caring and honest communication skills; and
- Coaching and development skills and dealing with a range of employee relations matters.
How to Apply
Please note that this role is based in Limuru. Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 30th August 2021 clearly marking the job title.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.