Accountant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hands-on skills with computerized accounting preferably SAP ERP or equivalent
- Must be fully conversant with all tax returns and KRA i-TAX operations, as well as experience with managing KRA audits
- Should be conversant with preparation of final statutory financial reports as well as managing statutory annual audits
- Should be of impeccable and outstanding character
- B(COM) Accounting or equivalent 2nd class upper
- KCSE should be B+ overall with a minimum C+ in maths
- CPA K certificate
- 4 – 7 years work experience
How To Apply:
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 20th June 2022 clearly marking – “Accountant – Mombasa”. The applicants should be living or willing to permanently relocate to Mombasa.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.