Our client is a Premier HR Consulting firm with operations in Kenya. They seek to hire a dynamic, experienced and target driven Recruitment Officer to be based at their Nairobi Office. The ideal candidate must have worked in a busy recruitment agency/firm for 3 years handling business development and operations.
Reporting directly to the MD, the SRO, will take complete charge of the Nairobi office and business growth. SRO is the MD’s anchor and shall advise on business growth and strategy.
Salary: Very attractive
Commission: 15% of sales
Bonus: Quarterly performance based bonus scheme (based on overall business performance)
- Business Development – Sourcing for companies with hiring needs.
- Cold selling – Meeting the cold calling target contacts per week.
- Managing clients’ and candidates relationships.
- Meeting and pitching to new clients
- Advertising position to attract viable candidates using marketing tools and networks.
- Building and maintaining client relations.
- Receiving application, short listing and conducting interviews.
- Back ground checks for shortlisted candidates.
- Regular meetings with the clients to understand their staffing needs on continuous basis.
- Follow up on client assignments and getting feedback to ensure that clients are satisfied.
- Maintaining and updating clients and candidates databases.
- Liaising with the finance and ensuring clients gets invoices on time and that payments are settled on time.
Operations and Administration
- Ensuring that the office operations is efficiently run
- Office procurement, filing, license renewal
- Team leadership and acting as a support pillar to the office team
- Petty cash management
- Sharing staff meetings
- Ensuring that invoices are raised at the right time and sent to the client
- Following up on payments
Budgeting and budget management
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget in conjunction with the MD
- Ensuring that the company meets the set revenue and profitability targets
- Guiding the team on individual targets and monitoring overall company targets on monthly basis
- SRO shall be the focal person, closely working with the MD in developing the business growth channels
- Filing reports on weekly and monthly basis and sharing with the MD.
- Ensuring that online report templates on leads, target tracking and debt status is always updated.
- Performing other related duties as may be directed or delegated by the MD from time to time.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 3 years as a recruiter with a known recruitment firm.
- Excellent in detail
- Must be an operations superstar and keen on driving performance excellence.
- Must demonstrate outstanding business development skills with proven past record.
- Great team leader capable of inspiring high level of performance within the team
- Good standing with and a current member of IHRM
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Honest, high integrity and transparent.
- Work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] clearly indicating “SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT” on the email subject line. All applications should reach us on or before 25th February, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.