Senior Principal Accountant Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs, MSEA Jobs
Ref. No: MSEA-29/7/2019
MSEA Grade 4
- Monitoring implementation of accounting standards and system for compliance;
- Including quick books;
- Follow-up on audit matters preparation Bi-annual accounts;
- Consolidation of cash flow projection and maintaining a check list of returns and reports received from counties.
- Administration of accounting unit; that is providing advisory services to the CEO and other stake holders on all financial and accounting matters;
- Developing supplement financial regulations and procedures to enhance internal controls established through statutory regulations and procedures;
- Overseeing the processing of funding arrangements to the county enterprises offices;
- Authorization of payments and signing of cheques to set limits;
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the head of finance and accounting unit.
- Have served as an accountant for a minimum period of eight (8) years three (3) of which should be at senior management in public service or in a comparable position;
- Have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Master’s degree in any of the following: Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Have passed Part III of professional Exams such as, CPA, or its recognized equivalent;
- Be a Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or any other recognized professional body;
- Attended a Strategic management Course or an equivalent management course from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer application; and
- Have demonstrated administrative and professional competence in work performance.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
Email: [email protected]
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.