Senior Manager Job, Current Banking Jobs In Kenya,
Senior Manager, Kcbia Corporate Business
Reporting to the Managing Director, KCB Insurance Agency (KCBIA), the position is responsible for the development of sales targets and driving sales improvement for accelerated growth in our Corporate Insurance Business. The role holder will establish growth opportunities, develop a product mix for increased revenue generation and collaborate with the Bank’s Corporate team to achieve Bancassurance sales and revenue targets.
Other responsibilities will include defining and ensure execution of appropriate sales, business development, marketing and technical operations strategies and programs to maximize sales and business profitability. The Senior Manager will also oversee the overall supervision, development and performance management of Bancassurance Corporate Business team.
- Preparation of Corporate business targets and forecasts, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Business development and strategies towards Corporate sales and revenue targets achievement through Corporate sales channels.
- Performance management of Bancassurance corporate team and effective support to the Bank Corporate business team on all insurance matters.
- Technical support on key client visits and quotation requests.
- Driving a customer centric culture for internal and external customers.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally.
- Ensure high business retention rates through active monitoring and support of renewal engagements on timely basis particularly for high ticket clients.
- Leverage on key marketing initiatives being undertaken by the Corporate RMs and working closely to spot and seize insurance business opportunities.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve all insurance inquiries/issues from clients and Corporate team.
- Build and develop a highly effective Corporate Bancassurance team and manage the day to day insurance operations at the Corporate division.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an institution recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Professional Qualifications in Insurance (CII/IIK) is required.
- Postgraduate degree or relevant Professional qualifications (CPA, ACCA, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ management experience in Sales, Marketing or a Senior Technical role from a reputable Insurance company or Intermediary is preferred.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry commercial, statutory and regulatory dynamics
- Excellent Financial analysis and performance management skills.
- Proven Track record in delivering results.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday, 5th November 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
Please log on to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application attaching your detailed CV.