Senior Internal Auditor Job, Latest Audit Jobs,
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR KeNHA GRADE 5- (Ref. No. KeNHA/SIA/022/2020)
Job Title: SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR KeNHA GRADE 5 3 Positions
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Place of Work: Headquarters
Directorate: Audit Services
Reporting to: Assistant Director, Audit Services
Supervises: Internal Auditor
The job will be responsible for undertaking Risk Based Audits, conducting reviews, making recommendations and follow up to determine extent of implementation of the recommendations.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Developing of risk based audit plans, programmes and schedules;
- Conducting preliminary reviews of the areas to be audited;
- Examining and evaluating the Authority’s internal controls to ascertain their adequacy and make recommendations for improvement; and
- Following up audits to determine the extent of implementation of audit recommendations;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- A minimum period five (5) years in comparable position in the Public Service or in the Private Sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Civil Engineering, Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be in possession of any of the following Certified Public Accountants (CPA K), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certificate in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Full membership with ICPAK and either IIA, ISACA, ACCA, ACFE or any other recognized professional body;
- A letter of good standing from with ICPAK and either IIA, ISACA, ACCA, ACFE or any other recognized professional body;
- Demonstrated supervisory competency and Project Management skills;
- Proven Proficiency in Computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements detailed in the Job Specifications should submit their applications so as to reach the specific address shown below by close of business on 7th December 2020 at 5.00pm. Applications to include CVs with details of day time contacts, current and expected salary, notice period required to take up appointment where successful, names and contacts of three referees. Applicants must also attach copies of all Certificates/Testimonials and copies of National ID or Passport.
Applications for the positions of Director, Audit Services Grade 2; Deputy Director, Research & Innovation Grade 3 and Deputy Director, Corporate Communications Grade 3 clearly quoting the reference number (as shown in the detailed Job Specifications) should be hand delivered and inserted in the Recruitment box placed on the 4th Floor (Outside the Director General’s Office) OR Emailed to Boardrecruitment@kenha.co.ke. And addressed to:-
The Chairman-Board of Directors, Kenya National Highways Authority,
Barabara Plaza, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) Off Airport South Road, along Mazao Road.
P.O. Box 49712 – 00100 Nairobi.
Applications for the positions of Assistant Director, Social Safeguards Grade 4; Assistant Director, Audit Services Grade 4; Assistant Director, Legal Services Grade 4 ; Senior Internal Auditor Grade 5; Senior Knowledge Management Officer Grade 5 ; Internal Auditor Grade 6 and Security Officer Grade 6 clearly quoting the reference number should be hand delivered and inserted in the Recruitment box placed on the 2nd Floor (Outside the HRM Department Office OR Emailed to Managementrecruitment@kenha.co.ke. , and addressed to:-
The Director General,
Kenya National Highways Authority,
Barabara Plaza, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) Off Airport South Road, along Mazao Road
P.O. Box 49712 – 00100 Nairobi.
Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documentation /details will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.