Senior Internal Auditor, Audit Jobs in Kenya, Anti-FGM Board Jobs
Position: SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR, AFGM GRADE 5
Vacancy No: AFGM/2/2020
Number of Posts: One (1)
Terms of Service: On Contractual Basis (Renewable)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 77, 527 p.m – Kshs. 103, 894 p.m
Allowances will be paid as per prevailing Government guidelines
Duties and responsibilities
- Conducting financial and systems audit;
- Verifying payments to ascertain validity and accuracy;
- Ensuring that accounting procedures of the Board are adhered to;
- Undertaking specific audit investigations and preparing audit reports; and
- Following up on implementation of audit recommendations.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Served as an Auditor in the public service or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Examination or Part III of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Certified Information System Auditors (C.I.S.A) from a recognized institution;
- An Audit/Risk Management Course or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK);
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
How To Apply;
Interested and qualified persons are invited to make their application by completing ONE AFGM A (2020) application form. The form should be downloaded from the Board’s website www.antifgmboard.go.ke
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 5.00 pm, on 18th February, 2020.
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 54760-00200
Hand-delivered applications can be delivered to the Board’s Office situated at Kenya Railways Staff Retirement Benefit Scheme Building, Block ‘D’ Second Floor, Opposite Technical University of Kenya.
Anti – FGM Board is an equal opportunity employer . Women, Youth, persons with disabilities, the marginalized and t h e m i n o r i t i e s w i t h r e q u i s i t e qualification s are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must present copies of current Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EA
Quick Read>>> Best Techniques For A Successful Job Interview