Senior HR Officer Job, HR Jobs In Kenya October,
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Senior Human Resource Officer Position for one of our clients.
- Support business growth through organizational design together with business leaders and provide in-time recruitment solution.
- Support development of clear case for organizational change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making.
- Identifying trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and development and employee value proposition.
- Design, lead, and work closely with heads of departments to ensure HR initiatives/programs are implemented effectively within the division
- Work with business leaders to define the organization structure, key measurement, key success factor
- Facilitate implementation of a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities from employees
- Ensure all HR practices; records are in full compliance with statutory requirements
- Creates a measurement system and/or tools to assess understanding, buy-in and support of HR change management activities
- Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
- Build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization.
- Ensure top class work place discipline is maintained across the institution.
- Payroll administration.
- Policies and processes development and documentation.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or equivalent field from a recognized institution.
- 3 years’ experience in Banking/Microfinance industry will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environments
- Key competencies: Developing Standards, Fostering Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships and People Skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October 2020. Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted