Senior Farm Assistant Job, Latest Agricultural Jobs in Kenya 2020,
V/NO. SIT/2020/8 SENIOR FARM ASSISTANT I/ FARM MANAGEMENT PRODUCTION OFFICER I(1POST)
Terms of Service Permanent
SIT Vacant Positions
Salary Scale KShs 29,190 × 1220 – 30,410 × 1280 – 31,690 × 1340 –33,030 × 1410 – 34,440 p.m.
House Allowance As applicable in Siaya County.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Assist in developing and implementation of farm operations; Assisting the in preparing farm budgets and accounts;
- Assist in developing and implementation of Crop/ Livestock duties;
- Assist in Preparation of annual farm budgets and accounts
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Superiors
Requirements for Appointment
- Higher National Diploma in General Agriculture/Farm Management from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in General Agriculture/Farm Management from a recognized institution plus 3 years’ experience at the level of Senior Farm Assistant II OR Farm Management/ Production Officer II Grade
- Certificate in General Agriculture/Farm Management form a recognized institution plus 5 years post qualification working experience with 3 years’ experience at the level of Senior Farm Assistant II OR Farm Management/ Production Officer II
How To Apply
Siaya Institute of Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
The details of the advertised posts can be accessed from the Institute’s website www.siayainstitute.ac.ke . Interested qualified persons are requested to download the fillable PDF application forms, fill and submit via email to
email@example.com so as to reach the undersigned on or before Friday August 14th, 2020 3pm.
NB. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply.
SECRETARY OF THE BOARD OF GOVENORS /PRINCIPAL
SIAYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
P.O. BOX 1087 – 40600