Senior Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, TAWWDA Jobs
JOB GRADE TAWWDA 5 – 3 POSTS
Senior Engineer, Job Grade TAWWDA 5, reports to the Superintendent Engineer.
The successful candidate will be employed in this position on a permanent and pensionable basis.
- Development of the Work plan and budget;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports;
- Implementation of the performance management system in the section;
- Participate in departmental meetings;
- Participate in committee meetings as appropriate;
- Identify water and sewerage projects including those sponsored by development partners;
- Design of projects;
- Participate in preparation tenders documents;
- Participate in evaluation of tenders;
- Participate in preparation of contracts;
- Assist in Compile projects technical reports on design, implementation, and maintenance;
- Implement policies and programmes on water project designs;
- Prepare technical reports and designs and estimates drawings; and
- Development of Business proposal.
The candidate must:-
- Have served in the grade of Engineer or in a relevant and comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Water Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) as a Professional Engineer;
- Be registered by Kenya Engineering Technology Board as a Professional Engineering Technologist (KETRB);
- Have Certificate in Supervisory Skills Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications skills;
- Have shown merit and ability in work performance and results; and
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Candidates will be required amongst other qualifications, to be Kenyan citizens and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Applications should include:
- Application Letter indicating the position you are interested in
- Curriculum Vitae indicating work experience names and addresses of three referees
- Academic and professional certificates
- National ID or passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and eligible candidates should submit hard copy applications in a plain sealed envelope and clearly marked with the Job Ref. No. and Job Name, and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency,
K.I.D.P Building, Kalawa Road,
P.O Box Private Bag – 90200,
All applications should be submitted not later than Thursday 3rd October, 2019 at 5.00p.m.
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted using the address and contacts provided by the candidates in their application letters.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.