Our client a company based in Africa providing innovative solutions through Green technologies in the fields of real estate is looking to hire Senior Electrical Engineer.
The Senior Engineer – Electrical provides operational power by developing and maintaining the Company’s engineering procedures. Involvement of assigned projects in a manner that exceeds customers’ expectations and ensures that work adheres to all company policies is required.
- Assists in the development, review and approval of construction plans, including goals and objectives, work breakdown structure, detailed scope descriptions, detailed schedules, risk management approach, milestone descriptions, budgets and staffing requirements.
- Provides technical support to marketing for bids and proposals.
- Manages, expedites, and supports consultants’ and construction document submittals, budgets, and schedules.
- Maintains and fosters contacts with consultants, contractors, vendors, and material suppliers.
- Assists with the development of new Engineering standards and maintains and improves existing standards and guidelines, implementing industry and company best practices.
- Acts as a subject matter expert regarding some electrical engineering activities.
- Interacts closely with internal teams to ensure that project needs and objectives are met.
- Prepares engineering scope documents, exhibits, budgets, specifications, schedules, and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Leads or participates in project meetings and conference calls.
- Produces quality engineering plans, studies, and specifications while ensuring compliance with department, project, company, utility, regional electrical entity, and industry requirements and standards.
- Participates in engineering, design, and construction review processes.
- Leads and conducts value-engineering studies of alternative design approaches.
- Interprets plans, specifications, drawings, and documents related to engineering and construction.
- Leads or assists with investigations of electrical-related issues, including root cause analysis as needed.
- Additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Valid Professional Engineering Licensure
- Minimum of 10 years of project engineering and management experience
- Well versed in Local regulatory and permitting requirements, as well as local standards and procedures.
- Extensive experience with AC and DC solutions as well as renewable energy
- Familiar with additive manufacturing modular construction methods
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 24th April, 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.