Our client a company based in Africa providing innovative solutions through Green technologies in the fields of real estate is looking to hire Senior Civil Engineer.
The candidate is involved on assigned projects in a manner that exceeds customers’ expectations and ensures that work adheres to all company policies is required and transform the abstract blueprints of design engineers and architects into residential and commercial subdivisions, residential homes either multi storied or single dwellings and other structures.
- Managing and planning the construction project
- Designing the project structures and hydraulic systems
- Surveying the construction site and providing a detailed report on how to carry out the project and its consequences
- Liaising with local authorities, municipal councils, environmental agencies and statutory authorities and government departments on the requirements and implications of the construction
- Ensuring Occupational Health & Safety compliance on site
- Arm subordinate staff with relevant information on construction
- Advising the workers on the construction process and addressing their concerns
- Solving construction problems as soundly as possible
- Keeping Management and relevant stakeholders informed of progress including possible impediments to construction works
- Conducting surveys on the sites where the construction is to take place
- Acting as the quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met
- Budget for the project within an estimated cost
- Obtaining the construction materials and verifying them
- Controlling the cost of the materials and labor
- Selecting the ideal equipment’s to be used
- Scheduling the construction work
- Laying down the preferred construction methods
- Ensuring that the project starts on time and ends within the estimated duration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Valid Professional Engineering Licensure
- Minimum of 10 years of project engineering and management experience
- Well versed in Local regulatory and permitting requirements, as well as local standards and procedures.
- Ability to use Autodesk relevant programs and Microsoft ‘Office’ suite
- Familiar with LEED qualifications.
- Familiar with additive manufacturing modular construction methods
- Critical thinking abilities, to enable one to integrate enormous amounts of information to design systems that prevent problems;
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 24th April, 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.