Senior Auditor Jobs, Latest Audit Jobs June 2020, PSC Jobs
SENIOR AUDITOR, (PSC SCALE 4) – ONE (1) POST V/No. 145/2020;
Terms of service: Secondment for three (3) years
Medical: As per the current medical insurance cover
Leave entitlement: 30 days per leave year
Requirements for Appointment
- a Bachelor of Commerce degree or its equivalent from a recognized University;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (K) or its equivalent;
- a member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Chartered Institute of Internal Audit (CIIA);
- Satisfactorily served as an Internal Auditor or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A high degree of integrity and dependability; and
- Good interpersonal relations, communication and computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of internal audits in line with set guidelines and in compliance with conventional audit guidelines and best practices;
- Developing, documenting and updating audit procedures for audited departments in compliance with Internal Auditing Standards;
- Identifying audit issues, preparing reports and making the necessary recommendations;
- Assisting audited departments in the implementation of the relevant recommendations;
- Assisting the Senior Auditors in the preparation of audit reports, conducting investigations and other duties;
- Undertaking risk analysis and advising management on the same; and
- Performance of any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified Officers currently serving in the Public Service for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified officers are requested to make their applications online through the Commission website
www.publicservice.go.ke or job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Ksh. two hundred thousand or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE
ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 19th June 2020