Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Senior Assistant Registrar Jobs, Administration Jobs 2020, Maseno University Jobs
• Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
• At least Nine (9) years of relevant cumulative work experience, Five (5) of which must be at the level of Assistant Registrar Grade 12 or its equivalent;
• CS Final or Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage;
• Must be a registered member of a relevant professional body;
• Conversant with modern human resource management practices;
• Compliant with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
• Proficiency in computer applications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement University policies and procedures in the department for the attainment of it vision and mission at all times.
• Prepare the periodic work plan for the subordinate staff to guide the scheduling of activities of the department in line with the respective objectives of the departments.
• Allocate work to and supervise subordinate staff to ensure accountability and enhanced performance and productivity at all times.
• Ensure proper utilization of the provided departmental resources and equipment that will contribute towards achieving University objectives within the planned time as per the service level agreement.
• Receive confidential reports for all subordinates on a regular basis and recommend training, promotion or review of the respective staff.
• Supervise general office services on daily basis such as drafting of correspondences and notices as necessary to address issues raised or give timely response to clients thereby maintaining service level at all times.
• Provide secretarial services such as minute writing and circulation to the respective subcommittee members and ensure timely implementation of decisions.
• Regularly organize meetings, workshops and trainings as directed and ensure all logistics are in place to ensure successful achievement of specific objectives.
• Coordinate the management of both administrative and central services records for future reference and support informed decision making.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated. All applications should be addressed to;
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 – 40105
So as to reach not later than Wednesday 1st April, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter