Senior Assistant Director Jobs, Engineering Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 97,320 – Ksh. 130,420 p.m. (Job Group ‘Q’)
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Assistant Director of Productivity, Job Group ‘P’ or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service;
- a Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Engineering, Education, Information and Communication Technology, Environmental Science, Commerce, Accounts, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship Development, or any other relevant Social Sciences from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Masters degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Commerce, Accounts, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship Development, Education, Environmental Science, Human Resource Development/Management, Engineering, Information Technology, or any relevant Social Sciences from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a valid registration and membership to relevant professional body (where applicable);
- a certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- developed and implemented comprehensive productivity improvement programmes in an organization/enterprise.
- Overseeing the formulation of Productivity oriented policies for specific sectors of the economy;
- Implementing productivity studies and diagnostic surveys;
- Guiding the development and deployment of organizational strategic/corporate plans;
- Managing the activities of several productivity development teams; and
- Overseeing staff development
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 8th July 2019 (Latest 5.00PM)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.