Senior Accountant Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Assistant Manager Finance
Responsible for the preparation of various monthly and quarterly reports, reconciliations, and book relevant Journal vouchers/entries to ensure timely and accurate reporting at all time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Investment report and analysis of investment variance
- Preparation of Quarterly returns for GA life
- Preparation of Staff loans and Sundry debtors
- Approval EFT & RTGS Payments to set limit
- Review Monthly returns to the IRA – Premium levy, PHCF, Training Levy
- Preparation of AFS sold
- Preparation of the Let report
- Preparation of monthly AFS ongoing
- Reconciliation of investment with CBK
- Ensure accuracy of Trial Balance
- Preparation of Instalment taxes payment
- Preparation of Reinsurance accounting and statements reconciliation with technical team
- Any other duty as allocated
Job Holder Specifications:
Knowledge, skills and Abilities
- Computer skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong organization skills as well as attention to details
Credentials and experience
- CPA Finalist
- 3 years’ experience
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet deadline.
How To Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 9th April, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.