Senior Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs, Finance Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Direct Reports: Accountant
The Senior Accountant will prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule at KUTRRH.
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Analyze financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Prepare financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements at KUTRRH.
- Prepare quarterly producer commission reports, analyzing and correcting discrepancies.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Institution.
- Masters in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Institution will be an added advantage
- At least five year’s working experience as an accountant in a similar organization.
- CPA, ACCA or related field
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
Soft skills required for the job:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Accounting skills
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of these posts, please send your
- Application Letter,
- Curriculum Vitae and
- Filled Application Form
Download the Job Job Application Form.
ONLY via email to [email protected]
Or hard copies can be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Monday 5th August 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.