Senior Accountant Job in Nairobi (40-60K)
Senior Accountant Jobs, Accountant Jobs, CPA Jobs, People Foco Jobs
Our client in the Matatu industry is seeking to hire a Senior Accountant to join its dedicated team.
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations
- Payroll Management.
- Auditing and verification of documents.
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Submitting regular Reports to the management as required
- Making recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Train junior accountants
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- A University Degree in Accounts and or Finance, CPAK holder
- Very conversant with Accounting software
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to [email protected] by 31st July 2019. Clearly indicate ‘Senior Accountant’ on the email subject.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter