Secretary Jobs at Makueni High school
Requirements for the Secretary Job
- Holders of Mean Grade D+ (plus) and above.
- Posses a KNEC Certificate(s), in Secretarial Studies, Module 2 or Single and Group Stage 2 and above in the following subjects: Typing, Shorthand, Commerce, Secretarial duties, Office Practice, Office Management and Business English.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint. MS Publisher and MS Access would be an added advantage.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Secretary Job Responsibilities
- Operate a variety of standard office machines and equipment eg. Computer, scanner, photocopier etc.
- Utilize various software programmes for word processor and spreadsheets.
- Typing documents i.e exams, draw diagram letters, etc.
- Use equation editor correctly. Scan and edit photographs.
- Analyze exams. Utilize proper grammar, pronunciation, spelling and correct arrangement of information.
- Receive and answer phone calls, perform duties of receptionist, record keeping and secretarial duties.
- Filing of documents.
- Communicate effectively with staff, students and visitors.
- Perform other duties assigned by the school management.
How to Apply
The name & ref. number of the position for each application made should be marked on the envelope and addressed to
The BOM Secretary
Makueni Boys High School
P.O Box 20 90300 Makueni
By 24th November 2017
Makueni Boys High School is an equal opportunity employer
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.