Search Engine Optimizer Job at Web Platform
We are a fast growing mid-sized I.T company in Kenya, looking for a young passionate and SEO Optimizer looking for an opportunity to grow and build a thriving digital platform
Kindly note: This job needs someone who is a self-learner, capable of teaching yourself new skills and methods using the internet which you then apply to the work assigned to you. You should also be a person who can self-manage themselves and require little or no supervision
We shall only guide you in the right direction. Qualified Candidate will be expected to immediately join a selected team to work on an exciting 1 year web project.
Responsibilities for the Search Engine Optimizer Job
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Search Engine Optimizer Job Qualifications
- Any Relevant Qualifications in SEO/ Digital Marketing /Computer Science/IT
- Relevant previous experience as freelance or employed
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
How to Apply
Write us an original letter of less than two pages. Title of the letter and email should be:
SOJ/504/2018: APPLICATION FOR SEO OPTIMIZER JOB
In the letter kindly provide us with the following details:
- Full names, age, contacts
- Your current/last salary and expected salary
- A brief self-description about your personality and character
- Your weaknesses as a person and how you address them
- Passions, talents and more importantly the technological skills you are an expert in
- Your career goals and where you see yourself in the next 2 years
- Your educational background and what new skills you would wish to develop in the next 2 years
- Tell us about your previous work experiences, if any
- Tell us why you think you are the right fit for this role
Send letter to: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.