School Driver Job, Current Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Position: School Driver
Job Location: Nairobi
Mirema School is an integrated boarding and day school offering 8-4-4, 2-6-6-3, special needs, daycare and Cambridge Assessment International Education (Primary British Curriculum). We welcome applicants to join our dynamic and supportive transport staff.
Oversee the day to day transport activities and ensure that children are safely picked up in the morning, brought to school and dropped in the evenings.
- Enthusiastic, organized, professional driver with proven ability to lead a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Innovative and self-motivated individual
- A person of good conduct and high personal integrity
- Minimum of a KCSE certificate or its equivalent.
- A valid Kenyan driving license class BCE.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- At least five years’ experience in driving class B, C and E vehicles with safe driving record.
- Experience in a school set up will be an added advantage
- Timely facilitation of children to and from school and to other official duties.
- Ensure safety of children, vehicle and other road users while on a trip
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness all the time.
- Keep vehicle movement logbook up to date.
- Check mechanical and operational soundness of the vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle allocated to you has all the necessary safety and security equipment.
- Ensure that the vehicle is serviced and maintained as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Check and ensure that all vehicle tools and accessories are in place and in good working condition.
- Undertake minor repairs and recommend for major vehicle repairs.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked in secure areas when travelling
- Keep abreast of traffic laws and ensure adherence.
- Report all vehicle malfunctions to the operations office.
- Ensure display of insurance certificate sticker in the vehicles allocated to them.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their application and a detailed CV mentioning on the subject “School Driver’’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should e-mail an up-to date CV with a cover letter addressed to the human resource manager stating their teaching speciality and contact details of at least 2 referees (one being your current/most recent employer) to email@example.com
The subject of your email should be the job you are applying for.
The closing date is November 6th, 2020.