SAP Success Factors Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, NGO Jobs,One Acre Fund Jobs
The SAP Success Factors Engineer will managing the implementation and configuration of SAP Success Factors for One Acre Fund. You will be a key team member responsible for implementing the strategy for SAP Success Factors as guided by One Acre Fund leadership and other key stakeholders.You will oversee all phases of Success Factors Projects including assessment, configuration, customization, integration, support and training. You will be critical to managing the conversations with key HR stakeholders.
- Use your strong technical knowledge of SAP Success Factors to drive seamless system integrations.
- Help to define and deliver SAP Success Factors project plans and solutions in close collaboration with HR teams across countries by gathering requirements for solution design across various Success Factors modules to map, configure and document HR’s business processes as needed.
- Assist in defining project scope and opportunities as well as estimating effort and timelines.
- Lead a Success Factors stream implementation in a cross-country/international environment with complex needs.
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements
- Deliver complex Success Factors projects with the highest quality and according to project timelines and HR expectations.
- Continually develop SAP Success Factors practitioner skills to ensure platforms provide cutting edge talent management solutions
- Own internal customer satisfaction during the successful deployment of HR solutions.
- Lead user acceptance testing sessions with end users
- Facilitate train-the-trainer sessions for deployed functionality
- Be a critical part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Success Factors projects.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience with a minimum of 2 years working with SAP Success Factors in an in-house or consultant capacity
- At least 2 years of experience working in or with developing countries
- SAP Success Factors certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Technical understanding and capabilities
- Strong consulting skills and teamwork
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts across varied functional audiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Results oriented, with a strong business judgment and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders
- Language: English required in all locations
- Some travel may be required
How to Apply:
Follow this link to apply
Closing Date: October 15, 2019
Must have existing rights to work in Kenya.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.