Sanitation Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Tavevo Jobs
Responsible for designing, implementation, operation and maintenance of waste water conveyance and treatment facilities and ensure provision of effective and efficient sewerage collection and treatment services. Reporting to the Assistant Technical Manager
- Develop sectional strategies, policies and plans to facilitate achievement of organizations’ sanitation objectives
- Directs, coordinates, controls and manages departmental operation and maintenance of waste water infrastructure to ensure that sewerage services are provided to the required standards
- Continuously evaluate market demand for sewerage services and develop production, distribution and sewerage plans and strategies to meet demand
- Write proposals and plans for water and sanitation interventions.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with staff, customers and stakeholders
- Develop sanitation section staff by ensuring that they are properly trained and motivated
- Manage all sanitation projects, major and minor construction works
- Monitor internal and external resources
- Ensure proper management of sectional resources such as machinery through effective maintenance and repairs to maximize return on investment
- Continuously monitor performance of waste water production and distribution process against required standards.
- Oversee collection and treatment of waste water, excrement received in sewer networks and waste water treatment facilities.
- Compile monthly technical reports, program/project documents and budgets.
- Be a holder of Diploma in Water Engineering (Waste Water option) or Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be a registered member of professional body will be an added advantage.
- Satisfactorily work experience performance in related water utility or equivalent field for a period of three (3) years.
- Proficiency in Computer skills.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Be able to work for long hours past the stipulated time even on emergency.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letters with updated CVs, copies of educational certificates, professional qualification certificates and certificate of registration with a professional body where applicable.
Take Note, Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring along their original certificates and testimonials during the interviews.
Applications sent in a sealed envelope indicating the job reference number to the following address:
The Managing Director,
Tavevo Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd,
P.O. Box 6-80300
Or hand delivered to the Managing Director’s office in Sofia along C.I.T road. Voi, on or before the close of business on 24th May, 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.