Talent Development Coordinator Jobs, HR Kenyan Jobs 2022,
The Talent Development Coordinator will join the Talent Development department and play a critical role in supporting all capability-building initiatives and activities across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing documents for training and ensuring that they are always up to date
- Scheduling training sessions and initiating follow-ups
- Maintaining timely and accurate communication with managers, teammates, and external training partners.
- Facilitate and deliver training as required from time to time
- Managing the Learning Management System and related activities including adding new materials and students under instruction by the Talent Development Specialist
- Updating and maintaining the trackers managed by the Department to ensure clear record-keeping and timely reporting among other things
- Filling and maintaining all relevant documents pertaining to training.
- Research on talent development issues and trends as may be from time to time requested by the Talent Development Specialist
- Coordinate cross-team learning across the organization
- Ensure all teammates have access to learning materials as needed
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Talent Development Specialist.
- Bachelors degree or diploma in relevant field and/or at least 2 years experience in a similar or related role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills is critical
- Must be computer literate with a good grip of Microsoft Office applications and Google-Suite.
- Keen to detail
- A team player willing to learn, adapt and work with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.