Factory Manager Job, Current Engineering Vacancies Kenya,
About the Role:
Sanergy seeks an accomplished, driven Factory Manager to lead the production teams in our recycling facility in Kinanie, AthiRiver.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead development of leader standard work for all leaders (crew leads & asst. mgrs) across the factory.
- Lead development of systems to facilitate daily accountability across all sections in the factory
- Lead execution and adherence evaluation of Leader Standard Work.
- Lead execution of the daily and weekly production schedules
- Lead the production team to execute the production plan for all end products using planned resources and budget
- Lead the Assistant Managers in using the problem-solving toolkit to identify, develop hypotheses and propose solutions to deviations from schedule and from the resource plan. From this exercise, lead the team to develop corrective and preventive actions.
- Lead the implementation of corrective and preventive actions assigned to you, and ensure that those assigned to your team are resolved on time, and effectively.
- Develop systems/models and metrics to track, monitor and control resource consumption and production schedules
- Lead CAPA to resolve variances from target resource consumption metrics.
- Collaborate with Quality, Maintenance, HSE and support departments to ensure that production is executed on time, in full and to the required level quality, cost, speed, productivity, health, safety and regard for the environment.
- Expected to collaborate effectively with all vendors providing goods and services to the factory with the aim of extracting as much value for the company
- Expected to work closely with the government relations team to manage relationships with govt authorities
- Expected to lead authorized site visits as needed
- Lead production scheduling and resource planning by day, by week, by month and for the rest of the year to match the production plan.
- Lead the production team to execute the plan for all end products as per schedule.
- In case there are variations to plan, identify, develop hypotheses and propose solutions to deviations from schedule and from the resource plan. From this exercise, lead the team to develop corrective and preventive actions.
- Lead analysis, hypothesis and development of innovative initiatives to achieve cost reduction targets, targets on plan adherence and targets around process capability, health, safety and adherence to environmental considerations
- Lead execution of the production plan with budgeted resources.
- Lead execution of plans to achieve cost targets
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a factory setting within either of these roles:
- Quality management
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel) or Google suite (docs, sheets)
- Able to handle coordination and execution of multiple projects
- Great collaboration, communication and people skills
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.