Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager Jobs, Consultancy Kenya Jobs,
Sanergy is seeking to hire a Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager to join the Operational Excellence team and assist in Continuous Improvement projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop plans, schedules and budgets for Continuous and Maintenance Improvement projects with the available resources
- Lead all Continous and Maintenance Improvement projects
- Develop/improve processes for the execution of Continous and Maintenance Improvement projects
- Use the Problem solving toolkit or Lean Six Sigma or TPM Toolkit to find solutions to problems
- Coach the team on using the problem solving toolkits to find optimum solutions
- Improve the systems and structures used for Continous and Maintenance improvement projects
- Coach the team on developing effective corrective and preventive actions
- Lead root cause analyses to develop and implement preventive actions to prevent recurrent of problems
- Develop and implement structures for Continuous Improvement projects built around DMAIC
- Take lead in analysing maintenance related issues in order to correcly identify the root causes and propose effective corrective and preventive actions
- Lead collaboration with existing vendors. Build relationships with new vendors. Work with the internal teams to ensure new vendors are added to the system
- Develop plans and schedules for all Continuous and Maintenance Improvement projects broken down weekly and monthly up to the next one year
- Developing, improving and training on tools and processes to help the team achieve their revenue and expenditure targets through structured planning, insightful analysis and clear presentation of financials to the team lead.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Manufacturing, Mechatronic)
- Advanced degree preferred
- Six Sigma certification is desirable
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar role
How to Apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.