Change Management Coach Jobs, Other Professions,
We are looking for an exceptional individual with strong relationship skills and initiative. Someone who will be responsible for supporting middle and senior managers in implementing management structures and systems and strengthen their capabilities to create stable operational processes across all parts of the organisation. For this particular role, you will be working with all parts of the organisation except the manufacturing and logistics operations, this would include teams such as R&D, Engineering, Talent and Finance.
- You will be working in a team of several other capability builders who have deep operational and managerial experience
- You will lead and project manage up to three projects simultaneously with support and coaching from your colleagues
- You will be responsible jointly with the manager of the department you are working with to achieve the performance improvement goals defined at the beginning of the projects
- You’ll define the metrics, agenda and structures to run weekly performance dialogues that start at the team level and cascade up to the senior leaders
- You will lead weekly department review meetings and tracking of actions
- You will Coach leaders at all levels (team to senior management) in performance dialogues, definition of performance metrics and leaders standard work
- You will improve and codify our standard approaches for roll out and specialization and collaborate with other improvement teams
- You have an ability to build relationships with leaders and understand different barriers to act
- Through your experience as a team leader or coach, you are comfortable acting as a peer to managers and have influencing skills that go beyond rational reasoning
- You are comfortable coaching and providing feedback in a group and 1:1, also with more senior people
- You are a fast learner and do not get stopped by failure
- You are familiar with improvement methodologies like lean management, Kaizen, root cause problem analysis (e.g. 5 Whys, fishbone, …) and Leader Standard Work.
- You are comfortable in holding others and yourself accountable and are not afraid to put uncomfortable topics on the table.
- You have a focus on pragmatic solutions (vs. perfection) and solving problems that happen when things do not go as expected
- You are disciplined in follow up and implementation
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.