System Administrator Job, Latest Kenyan IT Vacancies,
- Perform troubleshooting, archiving, and back-up of server applications.
- Manage inventory of software licenses, software applications, hardware components, and IT supplies.
- Set up and configure computers for new users.
- Assist in equipment set-up and software installation & updates.
- User administration (setup and maintaining domain account)
- Administering user mailboxes in Nairobi office G suite organization unit.
- Conduct daily backups of network files and test on a regular basis.
- Liaising with Systems Engineer to configure for and apply system patches and update systems as soon as a new version of OS and application software comes out
- Responsible for setting up and technical management of conferencing and collaboration solutions throughout the organization.
- Ensure that all systems are installed with an up-to-date version of the enterprise antivirus and ensure prompt detection and cleaning of infected systems.
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance
- Attend regular continuing professional education courses to maintain knowledge level.
- Organize and implement the firm’s help desk as required by the organization
- End-user support and problem resolution
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in a reputable organization.
- Experience in LAN administration, software and hardware troubleshooting, and data maintenance.
- Professional qualifications: Systems administration/System Engineering, Certification in Microsoft MCSE/MCITP, CCNA
- Working technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems.
Sama offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including medical, pension scheme, annual leave, paid disability insurance, and professional development opportunities.
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
At Sama, we pride ourselves on being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Sama to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.