Sales Team Leader Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Brites Management Jobs
Position: Sales Team Leader- FMCG
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Nairobi with Travel to Different Regions
- Leading a team of trade developers in all regions to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Trade market visit may form 50% of this role
- Team Development and Management in route plans
- Working closely with existing distributors and attracting new ones
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets
- Ensuring trade developers are covering wide areas in their regions
- Ensuring the trade developers are meeting the set targets
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give Sales reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
- Ensuring discipline of the team
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Work closely with distributors in different regions
- Degree/ Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- 5 years working experience in FMCG as a Sales supervisor or Team leader
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Able to manage and supervise a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to [email protected]
Remember to quote job title on the subject of your email.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Must Read>>> What Is The Core Difference Between The Mindset Of An Entrepreneur & A Salaried Person?
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.