Sales & Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER-(with experience selling paints or construction materials)
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: MANUFACTURING (PAINTS)
SALARY: Kshs. 120,000.00-150,000.00
JOB LOCATION: INDUSTRIAL AREA NAIROBI
Our client is a Paint manufacturing company at Industrial area and are looking to hire a Sales and Marketing manager with good previous experience selling paints or construction materials. He/She will provide leadership expertise in providing efficient and focused sales and marketing strategies so as to achieve the Company’s strategy, growth, and profit objectives. Administrative leadership of the Marketing/Sales department.
- Develop and present a Marketing/Sales Strategy for the Company in line with the Company’s overall strategic plan and objectives.
- Develop marketing/sales plans and budgets for the Company in line with its overall budget, strategic plan and objectives.
- Continuous monitoring, reporting and review of the Company’s performance against set Marketing/Sales Strategy and budget and where required present and recommend changes for approval
- Prepare and present sales forecasts by product, sales territories, volumes, revenues etc. to support overall planning
- Perform competitive industry analysis to support strategic recommendations
- Achievement of the Company’s sales volumes and sales revenue targets
- Setting of targets for the Marketing/Sales teams
- Cost containment as per budget allocation
- Growth of customer base
- Responsible for the management of the Marketing/Sales Strategy for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure marketing/sales activities are aligned with sales objectives and set targets
- Responsible for brand building awareness, promotion, and loyalty
- Align departmental activities around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
- Responsible for participating and preparation of Marketing related presentations on behalf of the Company
- Provide leadership to the Sales Division by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies, and values are developed in order to ensure the achievement of the Company’s overall objectives and plans
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information relating to sales including feedback mechanisms
- Prepare periodic Marketing/Sales reports for presentation and submission to the Management team and Directors
- Based on marketing reports and sales performance review and revise marketing strategies accordingly and present for approval to Directors through General Manager
- Establish and adjust selling process by monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand; drive the sales/marketing processes in a cost-effective manner
- Provide supervision through field visits.
- Appraise the performance of the Marketing and Sales team members.
- Review departmental staff needs with a view to recruit new employees and make appropriate recommendations to the Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for the Company’s customer portfolio
- In conjunction with relevant departments, oversee all customer service matters
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Oversee all outward-bound communication to customers
- Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on implications/future sales strategies.
- Represent the Company in customer engagements
- Establish effective relationship and collaboration with other department to address key business issues.
- Participates in all aspects of recruitment and selection for the Marketing/Sales department
- Oversee in conjunction with relevant departments, product research and development according to market trends and customer demand and coordinate feasibility studies on proposed products.
- Liaise with line departments with regards to performance on production, logistics, pricing and invoicing.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a busy company dealing with paint or construction materials
- The candidates must be at managerial level
- Diploma or a University degree in a relevant field, BCOM – Marketing, Business Administration
- Candidates with experience in sale of paints or construction materials are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate-working knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience in Administration, Advertising, Sales, and marketing
- Versatility to manage and execute across a multitude of functions
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.