Sales Representatives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Brites Management Jobs
Position: Sales Representatives-Animal Feeds
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 30K Plus Commissions
- Establish new business by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Taking orders and coordinating delivery
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- Attain and exceed set targets and KPI’s
- Listing company’s products with distributors and wholesalers
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Selling the products and ensuring the customers are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Field travel in the allocated region
- Maintain daily, weekly sales report
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing or any other field
- 2-5 years of work experience in sales and marketing of Animal feeds
- Experience in distribution and delivery in retail chains, wholesale and distributors is crucial
- Customer care skills
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to [email protected]
Remember to quote job title on the subject of your email.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Must Read>>> What Is The Core Difference Between The Mindset Of An Entrepreneur & A Salaried Person?
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.