Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020,
Job title: Sales Executive – Fresh Produce
Salary: 45k + Commissions.
Our client a fast-growing agribusiness located in Isinya. Dealing with commercial farming of vegetables targeting both the domestic and export markets. They seek to hire a smart and highly motivated sales executive who will be tasked with promoting the farm produce and generating revenue.
Sales Executive Roles & Responsibilities;
- Source for markets in which to sell the fresh farm produce both locally and abroad.
- List the farm products in supermarkets, grocery outlets and restaurants.
- Regular reports on sales and business performance.
- Research and advice the management on vegetable and animal markets and their consumption patterns especially in Nairobi and its environs.
- Develop rich and precise strategies distributing huge volumes of tomatoes and vegetable to markets.
- Create and sustain a client base for consumption of the farm produce.
Sales Executive Qualifications:
- A Degree/Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Agribusiness and related field.
- At least 2 -3 years’ sales experience in FMCG sales.
- Experience in Agricultural Industry is an added advantage.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ready to work in a farm based in Isinya.
How to apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Fresh Produce) to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Monday 14th December 2020.