Sales Engineer Job. Sheer Logic
Sales Engineer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Sales Engineer Position for one of our clients.
- Develop business of RAC and Light Commercial units (Cassettes, ductable, floor standing and Mini VRFs of project value below 2 m KESH);
- Prepare quotation, real time response to customer, track all inquiries;
- Project booking keeping minimum profit margin;
- Interact with the clients/architects/consultants to understand their needs and requirements and propose cost effective solution.
- Develop and track all ongoing projects for light commercial products/projects of value below 2 m KESH within Kenya;
- Preparing quotation with proper technical and commercial backup;
- Book project with appropriate lead time to handover the project;
- Maintain minimum (target) profit margin;
- Organize critical site surveys (communicate with customer and Service Coordinator);
- Analyze the site surveys and attend the critical one;
- Opening of Job in Orion for awarded project and hand over the same to project manager and project installation coordinator
- Review with HOD every week the progress business and other issues.
- Coordinate with project team and client for payment collection and any other project related issues if required.
- Introduce customer with project team
- Follow up with customer / consultant / main contractor for ongoing projects
- Response customer on time
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum qualification of Bsc. Mechanical Engineering and experience in HVAC field;
- Current registration license from the Engineering Board of Kenya;
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer in the same industry for over 2 years;
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD;
- Farmilarity with ASHRAE regulations,best practises and project performance standards;
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC products and systems.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 27th September 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter