Sales Account Manager Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our client, an international hotel chain in Nairobi, is looking for a driven Sales Account Manager.
The successful candidate’s main responsibility is to assist the Sales Manager to sell hotel rooms, food & beverage and function space as well as identifying lead markets, clients and promote the hotel.
He/She will maintain close contact with existing clients and develop business leads to increase sales.
Sales Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Call local agents, companies, organizations and airlines
- Submits sales call reports on daily basis
- Develops new business from local agents, companies, organizations and airlines
- Schedule sales blitz to local companies and airlines to promote the hotel
- Exercise administrative supervision on Sales employee which include personnel requisition, disciplinary, promotion and training, approves leave and overtime requests
- Communicate effectively with guests, subordinates, immediate supervisors and other section heads
- Attend daily briefing and departmental meetings as assigned by supervisor
- Participate in community projects or activities in order to promoting the hotel’s image and cooperation to improve community relationship
- Interact with clients, guests, government officials, supplies, and other important individuals in the community in promoting the hotel
Qualifications for the Sales Account Manager Job
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience in a similar capacity
- Have good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Result-Oriented. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
- Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal
How to Apply
Apply here for the Sales Account Manager Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.