We are pleased to announce the following Position in the IT Network Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.Brief Description
Reporting to the Manager -Enterprise Service Activation, the jobholder is responsible for ensuring quality and speed of deployed solutions. The Holder will be responsible for the delivery of the promise of the business outcomes.
- Implement various solutions components in line with designed solution
- Ensuring that deployed solution meet and exceed set quality benchmarks
- Work closely with the Solution Architect team to develop LLD solution templates.
- Responsible for the Quality of the delivered solutions
- Participate in project management and communication at all stages of deployment
- Responsible for identifying, establishing, and managing Proof of Concept (POC), Proof of Value and/or Benchmark engagements, in the customer environment
- Participate in the solution design validation process
- Responsible for the “as-built” documentation of deployed solutions
- Responsible for the handover deployed solution to the support team to ensure seamless support
- Continuously work with other teams to streamline internal process to improve service delivery
- Provide support to the EBU Automation Program by assisting in the development/reviewing of User Requirement Specifications
- Provide inputs in the innovation of the new products and customization of existing products to fit customer business requirement.
- Participate in innovation to improve delivered products and services and to explore new technologies and their applications in the enterprise space
- Liaise with other sections/departments in the delivery of services and projects as well as maintain good working relations between the team and all stakeholders
- Develop reusable customer solution design implementation templates in the form of standard customer deliverables.
- Lead solution design reviews and network requirements for the Low Level Design.
- Continuous research and training to improve speed, effectiveness and quality of deployment
- Feedback and improvement of designed solutions