Senior Officer (Supply Chain Performance Management) Job, Current Kenyan Supply chain Jobs In Kenya,
Senior Officer-Supply Chain Performance Management – (22000259)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy Senior Officer-Supply Chain Performance Management within Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager-Supply Chain Enablers, the position holder will be responsible for the management of company’s supplier performance management framework in order to ensure growth in value-adding partnerships with suppliers and risks are well managed.
- Supplier classification and segmentation.
- Development and review of performance timetable as per contract performance.
- Scheduling of performance reviews and ensure all contracts are covered.
- Support in developing Supplier improvement plans and administration/monitoring.
- Tracking, reporting and performance analysis.
- Ensure the Service Level Agreements are robust and aligned to key measures.
- Develop and lead quarterly review meetings for all strategic contracts.
- Ensure that correct OSH classification is done in the contract Supplier database.
- Enforce risk treatment from tender stage and captured in the contract management system.
- A Graduate with a Degree in any relevant field from a recognized University.
- Professional certification in Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Have at least 2-3 years relevant work experience in the supply chain field.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience managing external stakeholders.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the link below. Remember to attach your resume.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.