Retail Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the jobholder will be responsible for the Refining and finalize Retail customer segmentation and sizing. He/She would be also responsible for effective and strategic marketing campaigns with positive returns to the business.
- Collaborate with Retail segment lead to understand product offerings and target customers and align on marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage and coordinate all Retail segment marketing, advertising, PR, promotional activities in liaison with Group Marketing Manager.
- Liaise with the advertising company/ Agency.
- Responsible for the Retail segment content on Company’s website, including content development and continuous updating of the website and intranet
- Coordinate and support development and innovation of Retail segment products
- Support, facilitate, develop and implement Retail segment’s strategic marketing plans
- Develop promotion materials to assist Retail segment Business in marketing activities
- Prepare the Retail segment’s marketing budgets
- Manage the execution and implementation of the Retail segment marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all Retail segment marketing activity and results
- Demand generation –Carry out activities and programs that drive demand for Retail segment’s products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Retail segment’s products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products especially the youth segment.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products ,releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – analyse the buying patterns/behaviour of all the Retail segment target audience
- Brand development and management
- Steward of the Retail segment brand that supports brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand
- Ensure that all Retail segment brand assets are effectively managed to deliver a strong Britam brand and grow brand equity.
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Assist the Retail segment to live the values, culture and practice company policies.
- Conducts analysis and periodical review of the brand, competition, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Analyzes and provides consumer, category, and brand information to support Retail segment‘s channel marketing and sales in category management and sales presentations.
- Provides direction for key Retail segment customer innovation summit presentations.
- Develop Retail segment growth targets, business objectives and brand strategies for the brand that aligns with Britam business plan.
- Leads the Retail segment brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target setting & innovation review and brand strategy review.
Key Performance Measures
- Customer segments and sizing completion
- Revenue booked under new production campaigns
- Count of new individual customers on boarded
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.