Problem Management Manager Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya,
Manager – Problem Management – (22000294)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Service Management Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Service Operations Center the position holder will provide first line user support and ensure service requests from internal users are fulfilled within defined SLA’s and ensure timely service delivery.
- Managing a team to ensure initiatives identified to prevent Problems and resulting Incidents from happening, to eliminate recurring Incidents and to minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Spearhead Continuous Service Improvement through co-ordination, evaluation, execution and monitoring of quality initiatives.
- Ensure engagements with various support teams are held continuously to review proposed root cause analysis actions and ensure weekly status reports have accurate updates.
- Escalation management.
- Best Practice framework process compliance.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Telecoms Engineering
- 6 years in Telecoms preferably in a GSM environment
- Microsoft certification: MCSE, MCSA, MCP or MCITP
- Unix/Linux Certification is an added advantage
- ITIL V4 Certification or equivalent
- ITIL Intermediary / MALC certification is an added advantage
- Scrum certification
- Cisco Certification: CCNA
- Basic knowledge of Digital Skills
- 3-4 years IT Service Management experience with knowledge of IT platforms, Operating Systems, User Support and Safaricom Systems
- Experience in managing escalations using defined OLAs & SLAs
- Strong technical analysis, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Effective use of people and performance management tools to meet quality targets
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.