Corporate Finance Specialist Job, Current Finance Jobs 2022,
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Corporate Finance Specialist in Financial Controlling within the Finance division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the individual is responsible for Providing financial analysis to support Group capital structure decision making. He/ She will also build financial models to enable effective management of Treasury resources across the Group. The individual will provide financial analysis to support execution of complex debt transactions, and M&A Transactions
- Evaluates and recommends optimal capital structure
- Applies corporate finance and funding techniques to complex transactions
- Develops funding structures using knowledge of subsidiary ﬁnance requirements
- Building/reviewing financial models.
- Provide transactional and evaluation support on acquisitions and disposals.
- Provide Group long-term Cash flow forecasts.
- Perform stress testing, scenario planning and analysis on company’s cash flows.
- Produce debt and interest forecasts, providing analysis of variances
- Preparation of Board updates on Group Funding
- Apply accounting and taxation principles relevant to Treasury to optimize resources
- University degree from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, CFA)
- 5 years in Corporate finance/Transactions
- Relevant experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Last Date to Apply: Nov 2, 2022
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.