Marketing Manager Job, Communication Kenya Jobs 2022,
Category (Segment)Marketing Manager – (22000148)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Category (Segment)Marketing Manager, in the Brand & Marketing Communication Department within Consumer Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Segments and Marketing Lead The position holder will develop and implement integrated Segment/Category Marketing Plans to achieve short- and medium-term business goals. The role holder will also Initiate and lead the implementation of the marketing plan and strategy of the category to achieve the business plan targets, market share objectives category/ brand growth profitability. In addition, the role holder will develop a growth vision and strategy for the brands portfolio using a creative brand and customer understanding and also develop the marketing activity plans for the category. The role holder will be the right brand ambassador who drives equity, awareness, and off-take.
- Develop Segment/category activity plans (innovations, rejuvenations, and brand activations) which delivers against the mission, brand strategy and addresses key issues and opportunities
- Assist in developing customer understanding and insights of the segment/portfolio.
- Project management and OTIF delivery of projects/solutions for the customer.
- Insight, idea generation and concept development.
- Monitoring the marketing activities performance and measuring the success of campaigns
- Manage the P&L of the category/segment.
- Manage product portfolio (including pricing) driving synergies
- Deliver activation and GTM execution plans at cross-channel level enabling Channel Marketing to then customize to specific channel needs
- Initiate, lead and liaise with internal departments, advertising, and creative agencies to develop specific projects such as new product development, new packaging, advertising campaign, consumer promotions, to ensure capture of opportunities to sustain growth across the portfolio.
- Actively provide insights to commercial strategy and responsible for insights that contribute to development of first-class segment/portfolio mixes.
- Category /Segment champion and expert, working very closely with Channels, Sales and having a true external orientation
- Analysis of the industry and competitor issues as well as benchmarking in other industries to stay abreast of issues.
- Discuss and agree on budget requirements at project listing. Monitor and control budget to ensure that project is on budget and all prerequisite paperwork is in place.
- A degree in marketing, business administration
- Product/Category roles, potentially channel experience.
- Experience in Customer Development is an advantage.
- 6 years’ experience in a marketing function with a focus on brand management, advertising, promotions
- Strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- An excellent planner and organizer
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.