Organization Name: Ecommerce
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Ecommerce Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Vendor Acquisition, the role holder will achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap and Work transversally on the different digital social media channels building the Masoko brand in the market (brand awareness).
Social Media Job Responsibilities
- Generate relevant content align with the brand architecture and commercial goals to drive traffic (paid and no paid to the site)
- Generate tactical strategies in social media that drive specific campaign awareness and customer acquisition
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Develop relevant strategies across the different social media channels (facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, others) to engage our customer with to Masoko
- Develop planning and process to ensure a daily communication aligned to the brand tone
- Execute communication strategies across the channels (paid and non-paid) to drive traffic to Masoko
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Develop other relevant tools to generate brand awareness and traffic (brand ambassador, influencers)
Requirements for the Social Media Job
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills, must have a consultative sales approach and be a strong persuader and influencer at senior level.
- Highly driven, is self-motivated, target orientated, resilient and tenacious,
- Is customer focused, enjoys working autonomously, hits the ground running and demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills, makes well-judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, is a strong problem solver, demonstrates good commercial awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a strategic sales environment
How to Apply
Apply here for the Social Media Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.