Internships In Kenya,
- 2. Infrastructure Stability
- Installing and configuring computer systems and solutions.
- Maintaining application systems
- Providing end user support and training users on effective and efficient use of ICT facilities
- Maintaining an up-to-date ICT equipment register and issuance register
- Installing, configuring, and monitoring Local Area Network components
- Updating and maintaining the societies’ website
- Maintain the ICT assets inventory
- Monitoring and liaising with providers to ensure computer systems and internet networks are running optimally
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables, and other supplies
- Developing procedural documentation and providing relevant reports
- Managing and supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Manage the company Google Drive
- Company ecommerce website maintenance
- Providing ERP and CRM systems support
- Have a Degree in IT or related field from an accredited university
- Hands-on IT Support experience
- Understanding of web development Java script, HTML, and liquid
- Basic experience in networking
Nice to have
- Certification in specific areas such as Web, Security/Networking (Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the Use of Microsoft Navision Highly desired.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your applications to [email protected]ke by 30th November, 2022.