Integrated Media Manager Job, Current Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Manager – Integrated Media – (22000293)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Manager – Integrated Media in the Integrated Media chapter within Consumer Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Chapter Lead – Integrated Media The role holder will be responsible for be responsible for delivering integrated media strategy and plans on initiatives that deliver to business objectives for various units across the organization with a higher inclination to digital media in-line with our strategic positioning of becoming a purpose led technology company by 2025
- Will work with internal business units and agency teams towards development of integrated media strategy, media plans and channel selection depending on the objective of the campaign to ensure a high return on investment for each campaign.
- Will be responsible for consolidated digital media effectiveness and efficiency KPI’s set out towards delivery of mission objectives and targets
- Will be responsible for budget management including: assistance in allocation of monthly budgets, and financial reconciliation on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for identifying, seeking approval, incubation and implementation of Marketing technologies that will drive effectiveness in digital media
- Will be responsible for delivering digital assets / platforms e.g. microsites when required for execution of the digital strategy
- Will be responsible for setting up campaigns on Google ecosystem, Meta family (Facebook), Twitter etc. plus setting up and managing tags for attribution.
- Will be responsible for monitoring and analysing integrated media campaign performance data in order to suggest structural improvements that will optimize ad campaigns.
- Will be the overall digital lead under Brand COE driving digital transformation agenda and digital media effectiveness
- Will be personally responsible for identifying new digital opportunities, keeping up with the dynamic trends and benchmarks in the media industry through continuous research and training.
- Collect and package data driven actionable insights from the media platforms with clear recommendations to the business to influence decisions.
- Identify and deliver media partnerships relevant to the units they support and negotiate value
- Deliver Cost optimization on all digital media buys to ensure maximum value and lowest possible cost is delivered against set bench mark KPIs
- High level stakeholder management and engagement to seek approvals for integrated media strategy and plans
- Give input into the creative development process as the channel custodian on what works aligned to the media strategy
- Management of the integrated media agency to deliver world class media campaigns.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and or digital related courses.
- Related Skills certification online or offline e.g. Facebook Blueprint
- Marketing professional certification – will be an added advantage
- Should have more than 5 years continuous experience in integrated Media management with an inclination to digital media
- Proficiency in creating media strategy, media plans and channel selection depending on the objective of the campaign to ensure a high return on investment for each campaign.
- Should have a proven track record in media planning, buying & optimization for similar size or larger business than Safaricom
- Should be a consistent performer who delivers to daily, weekly and monthly digital marketing KPI’s
- Good with people and stakeholder management
- Should be a quick and efficient decision maker.
- Should be able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Should have Project Management and Time management skills and should be able to allocate daily tasks efficiently
- Should have excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.