We are pleased to announce the following vacancy HR Shared Services Lead within the Resources Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the position holder will be required to design, develop and setup HR Shared Services organization that operationalize an inspiring employee experience by driving simplification, automation, and digitization of the employee life cycle in line with the HR Mission of delivering a fit for purpose agile organization.
This leadership role will need to embed a professional, continuous improvement culture where the team deliver as per the customer promise of simple, transparency and honesty in the operations.
The role is key in our digital transformation journey and focused on customer obsession. The role will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and will be accountable for people, process, and systems improvement through collaborative engagement across the stakeholders in the organization.
The Product Owner maximizes value by delivering the product vision and defining the epics and user stories to work on, owning, defining and prioritizing the product backlog of the Squad and accepting deliverables at the end of each sprint
- Create and implement the overall service delivery strategy of HR, developing and executing the program roadmap, working with process owners, internal and external stakeholders, and service providers
- Develop a framework and roadmap for the transition of work into the Shared Services
- Identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process, and programs
- Ensure all policies and processes are properly documented and adhere to the Control Framework applying a risk-based approach and support all audit requirements
- End to end process documentation, KPIs, and dashboards (daily, weekly and monthly) for the leadership team reviews in order to drive a continuous improvement culture and accountability to stakeholders
- Review and deployment of best practice processes and continuous improvement fostered through ongoing involvement in external networks
- Provide hands-on program management of our core HR services, partnering with the HRBPs, team members and functional stakeholders
- Drive high quality execution of HR Operations including but not limited to the following:
- Analyze & diagnose problems, maintain test plans
- Provide daily support to the stakeholders
- Publish reports, monthly dashboards for client and internal stakeholders
- Understanding the HR policies and creating SOP using RACI model, FAQs and checklists
- Define and secure agreements on SLAs between the HRSS and the client functions
- Plan and execute employee engagement, training & development, managing escalations, exit-survey process
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Ensure the accuracy of employee payroll and personal income tax in accordance with company policy and guidelines while ensuring compliance to local laws
- Working closely with Finance & Accounting team on payroll and employee expenses accounts
- Taking ownership on management, administration and processing of other employee benefits (i.e., medical insurance, life insurance, etc.)
- Staying updated with the employment and salary trends in the market to ensure the hiring process stays relevant
- HR Employee Services
- Support and guide employees on HR enquiries and requests
- Support employee travel requirements in co-ordination with facilities team like: Visa, Permits, travel tickets, accommodation, etc.
- Implement new employee initiatives for employee engagement and productivity
- Working closely with Head of HR and HRBPs to drive the high-performance culture though performance management system
- Manage and maintain HR Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Manage and own seamless on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Process Management
- Take ownership and lead the implementation of new process by implementing defined action plans
- Conducts analysis and gain feedback on processes/procedures and support the design of new processes
- Data Management
- Must be an expert in HRIS and contribute to management of employee data
- Ensure data compliance requirements by conducting gap analysis on reporting and documentation of employee records and correct it
- Health, Safety and Wellness
- Ensure compliance by employees and adherence to HSW norms
- Conduct trainings and audits on a periodic basis: Monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Record and report any incidents and document the learning from it to imbibe in the HSW framework
- Recruit, Retain, Exit and Retire
- Support the recruitment process by performing talent sourcing internally as well maintain relationships with external agencies
- Align the process for hiring between the function and the applicant and perform all joining relation formalities
- Conduct exit survey for employees leaving the organization and provide insights for retention policies
- For employees retiring, process the retirement benefits
- Defines the product vision and coordinates with the Tribe Lead and other Product Owners.
- Focuses the team on delivering business value in regular increments.
- Responsible for defining and tracking Objective Key Results (OKRs) and KPIs as part of the quarterly business reviews (QBR) process.
- Using data, develops and defines user stories / items and acceptance criteria from the feature and capability roadmap.
- Contributes to the squad with relevant product knowledge in the development of tasks.
- Prioritizes initiatives to achieve business objectives and continuously grooms the backlog to keep it up to date.
- Participates in the sprint planning to reaffirm priorities and clarify requirements.
- Approves the final release plan and accepts all deliverables against defined user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Engages stakeholders and senior leaders regularly on all aspects of the product.
- Defines the skills and capabilities required for the proper operation of new squads together with the Tribe Lead, the Tech Co Lead and the Chapter Leads
- The product owner drives the Simplification(S), Automation(A) and Digitization(D) of HR processes so as to deliver an inspiring employee journey (Joiner, Mover, Leaver)
- Resourcing plan (S+A)
- Recruitment (A)
- Selection (A)
- Perfect day one (A+D)
- EVP (D)
- Performance management(A)
- Learning & Development (A)
- Talent Management (A)
- Reward (A+D)
- Internal moves (A)
- Employee relations (S+A+D)
- Employee assistance programme (S+A)
- Fleet & travel (A+D)
- Customer service (S+A+D)
- Physical work environment (D)
- Voluntary exit (S+A)
- Involuntary exit (S+A)
- Pension (S)
- Participate in design by giving input, build and test, implement and roll-out, and optimize a HR Shared Services centre