Financial Systems Planning Engineer Job, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Financial Solutions Planning, the role holder’s responsibilities will include financial services system management, capacity planning, and technology evolution to attain a service availability of 99.999%.
- Evaluation of new and existing financial systems infrastructure.
- Planning & design new financial solutions.
- Platform capacity planning
- Financial solutions technology evolution to attain 99.999% service availability
- Implementation and integration of new hardware/software.
- Optimization of existing systems.
- Internal Process Improvement in accordance with ITIL and Agile standards.
- Change management
- Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunications; Electronic Engineering; IT (Computing) – Operating systems, databases, system development
- 2 years of work experience as an engineer in Financial Technology or a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator).
- Software development skills in Java, python.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology. Certification in Scrum fundamentals is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Dev Ops
- Experience in mobile money systems.
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Huawei or GCP). Certifications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes etc.)
- Proven Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work without supervision & meet tight deadlines/schedules.
- Good presentation skills are required.
- Proactive & self-motivated.
- Good public relations, communication & interpersonal.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal. Click here to apply. Remember to attach your resume.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.