Engineer, Fixed Delivery Assurance Job, Latest Engineering Vacancies In Kenya 2022
Engineer – Fixed Delivery Assurance – (22000285)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Fixed Solutions Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Fixed Delivery Assurance, the position holder will be responsible for estate access acquisition for:
- Estate access acquisition for coverage
- Vendor and partner management
- Financial management: budgeting, sourcing, procurement, payments, capitalization and the required respective tracking.
- Coordination, Quality Assurance and SLA (Service Level Agreement) compliance, performance management of all fixed Technology partners and vendors.
- Management of all contracts on the Fixed technical domain.
- Field force management
- Operational health and safety within the fixed management
- Fixed Assets and inventory management including warehousing
- Acquire property entry access for fixed coverage both FTTH and FWA.
- Key liaison role between operations teams, the vendor and all the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with the setup of the fixed technology support contracts relevant to the various systems and solutions in the fixed space.
- Help define and formulate key contract deliverables as well as KPI’s and SLA’s to be measured during the life of the support contracts.
- Generate and manage on a monthly basis all penalties and service credit situations for non-adherence by the vendors or for support offered past SLAs.
- Coordination and follow up with Supply Chain and Legal on contract formulation, approvals and sign-offs.
- Support all contract transition activities including joint acceptance of the various hubs, sites, buildings and customer premise links.
- Prepare justification documents for renewal or purchase of services when contract is due for expiry.
- Initiation and drafting of the technical scope or requirements of new outsourced services contracts.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate performance of all fixed technical vendors and partners for preventive as well as corrective/reactive maintenance activities against set KPIs and SLA whilst maintaining a weekly record and carrying out an analysis of the same.
- Participate in regular Quality Assurance and Performance Audits of all service providers in all regions over all technologies and solutions.
- Document and agree with service provider on ways to improve service quality and availability.
- Identify key performance improvement requirements and timescales for delivery through continuous operational stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure the service providers comply with Root Cause Analysis requirements on faults as required with consistent trending to identify and monitor repeat fault trends then work with the vendor to reduce and eliminate where possible.
- Coordinate between all suppliers, key stakeholders and Safaricom operational teams when actions are required to improve and sustain performance.
- Coordinate implementation of Improvement Plan for actions documented by the support partners.
- Setting up, managing, documenting(reporting) and tracking regular quarterly or annual review meetings with suppliers, contractors, key stakeholders and the user teams to ensure smooth partnership.
- Establish governance process for managing support services including governance review meetings to address contractual issues.
- Coordinate monthly CAPEX/NOPEX per vendor spent reporting to finance and liaising with operations team to justify any deviation from set targets.
- Prepare annual forecast figures as may be required by Budget Team for both CAPEX and NOPEX spend.
- Ensure the vendor is compliant with relevant Safaricom Health & Safety regulations
- Degree in any Technical field e.g. Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, etc
- 2 years and above working experience in a technical role in operations and customer experience.
- ITIL and Project Management certifications will be an added advantage
- Previous experience with partner management, procurement and budgeting is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.