Sales Engineer – Cold Room Panel, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Sales Engineer – Cold Room Panel (Athi River)
- Liaise with cross functional teams and partners to actualise new value addition propositions and products for customers within Kenya, both manufactured and traded.
- Increase SBS’s revenue and contributions from Solution Sales.
- Ensure Sales target to be achieve as laid down by managment.
- Explore and develop new business opportunity across multiple segments for application of Pre-fab insulated panels & Cold room solutions within Kenya.
- Liaison with relevant industry specific professional association, corporations, co-operatives government agencies to leverage potential Pre-fab Insulated panels & cold chain development solutions in line with reporting manager.
- Ensure timely and accurate reports as required by the reporting manager.
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Identify gaps in SBS current portfolio of solutions and traded items offering within Kenya.
- Proactively identify, engage in and assist in strategic solution sales based on targeted products and training of sales staff and customers.
- Build go to market strategy for Building Solutions (traded and manufactured accessories)
- Minimum academic qualification:Bachelors Degree – Sales & Marketing, Engineering
- Qualifications as an added advantage: MBA (Sales & Marketing)
- General work experience (years): 8years
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 5 years
- Industry: Manufacturing/Building/Construction
Key competencies and skills:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Sales acumen
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong planning skills
- Strong organizing skills
- Skilled in strategy and business development
- Strong leadership skills
- High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.